Sunday 15 November 2009

∝ they make me sing



for suzie who tagged me ~ 
I have to pass this tag to fellow bloggers who have love the same music I do.
Rules are:

1. You have to post a song that makes you happy.
2. You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit.
3. Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it!




Sorry but I couldn't have just one ~ these two songs make me sing *quite literally as I can play them on my geetar*





I'm tagging planet mondo because he amazes me with his musical knowledge and talent ~ Fridays will never be the same again


Also across the kitchen table as we have similar dark bassy dance tastes


And coop for his frankenfabulous blog, superb artworks and that he's always in touch with his inner mod

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for that chocolategirl, not a lot making me smile this evening but that did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as do your tabledance tracks *and I forgive you the occasional mash-up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ET vid, hey what sort of geeeeetar have you got?

    my verification is dementi; is it trying to tell me sumfink? *I'm scared*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two ~ a rather battered, pre-loved and well travelled classical and a semi acoustic Crafter.
    I've owned the Crafter for 5 years but rarely played it as the action was too high ~ but I had that fixed this year so I can toughen up my tips and get picking *when time allows*

    ReplyDelete

☺ thank you for taking the time to leave a comment ~ I might not always reply but they really are valued ☺